Following a recent review of LSV’s Swim Teacher offering, existing benefits have been extended to include free professional development eLearning activities and a new discount on Mental Health First Aid training.
Program benefits can now be summarised as;
- Free License with any LSV Swim Teacher course
- Free annual CPR training with LSV
- 50% discount on First Aid training with LSV
- 50% discount on Mental Health First Aid training with LSV
- Free three-year LSV membership
- Extensive free online PD opportunities
- Free access to industry resources
- Industry recognised license
The LSV license is provided to all Swim Teachers on completion of an LSV Swim Teacher course (or extension course). It is also available to existing Swim Teachers within the Industry, who hold the current training skill set.
With Swim Teachers still in high demand across the industry, now is the perfect time to undertake a recruitment program and subsequently organise a private group course at your facility, to assist in bringing new teachers on-board. It’s also worth checking your recruitment materials to ensure the LSV qualification and License are included, to avoid missing out on great candidates.
These small changes are an effective and efficient way to kick start your program or bolster your Swim Teacher team and ensures you select the right candidates prior to the course being delivered. And with the LSV course costing just $146 per person, now is a great time to act.
- Swim Teacher Info https://lsv.app.axcelerate.com/showDoc.cfm?DocID=271705
- View upcoming courses https://training.lsv.com.au/
For further information please contact 03 9676 6950 or firstname.lastname@example.org.