LSV are in the planning phase for the Aquatic Industry Summit 2022, Friday 28 October 2022 @ Marvel Stadium, in Melbourne.
We want to come together as an Industry to contribute to the program and help make this event reinforcing of a collaborative approach to Industry betterment in Victoria.
Please save the date if you can, we will release some more information and open registrations in the next month.
Here is a glimpse of what we are planning:
- Supporting diverse abilities in and around the water
- Layers of protection – aquatic supervision and risk management
- Bridging the gap between the swimming pools and waterways
- Learnings from the Victorian Drowning Report and State of the Sector Report
- Being Creative with Water Safety Messaging and Maximising on Opportunities
- Incident Case Studies and much, much more.
The summit will address these current issues through a series of engaging presentations, interactive workshops, and stimulating discussions.
Registration details and costs will be announced soon, watch this space. We are excited to hear your ideas and look forward to welcoming you to Melbourne in October. Please reach out if you have any questions or suggestions on the type of topics you would like to see via firstname.lastname@example.org