LSV are pleased to announce the introduction of a further Swim Teacher extension course and additional benefits for licensed LSV Swim Teachers. The course suite available from LSV now includes:
- LSV Swim Teacher (SISSS00112)
- Teacher of Infant and Toddler (SISCAQU011)
- Teacher of People with a Disability (SISCAQU012)
An initial review of the LSV Swim Teacher License has also been completed with benefits now including:
- Free License with any LSV Swim Teacher course
- Free annual CPR training with LSV
- 50% discount on First Aid training with LSV
- Free three-year LSV membership
- Free online PD opportunities
The LSV license is provided to all Swim Teachers on completion of an LSV swim teacher course (or extension course). It is also available to existing Swim Teachers within the Industry, who hold a current skill set. For information on how to access the benefits associated with an LSV Swim Teacher license please contact one of the team.
With Swim Teachers currently in demand across the industry, now is the perfect time to undertake a recruitment and interview program and subsequently organise a private group course at your facility, to assist in bringing your new teachers on-board. This is an effective and efficient way to kick start your program or bolster your Swim Teacher team and ensures you select the right candidates prior to the course being delivered.
On explaining LSV’s move into the Swim Teacher space, CEO Nigel Taylor says “Learning to swim is one of the key drowning prevention strategies consistently identified at a State, National and International level. We’re pleased to be able to support the Victorian Aquatic Industry by offering cost effective access to high quality Swim Teacher training, that will assist in addressing the increasing demand for Swim Teachers”.
- Course Information https://lsv.com.au/training-all/swim-teacher-training-course/
- View upcoming courses https://training.lsv.com.au/
For information please contact Public Training on 03 9676 6950 or email@example.com