In response to the many challenges we have faced this year across the aquatic industry, for the remainder of 2020-21, LSV are making memberships freely available to:
- Aquatic Facilities & Swim Schools;
- Municipal Associations & Peak Bodies;
- Commercial Partners & Suppliers;
- Community Groups & Individuals; and,
- Schools & Education Providers.
Membership with LSV brings a range of service, financial and partnership benefits to entities and individuals.
Service benefits include:
- Access to ongoing free PD, events & resources
- The ability to participate in new industry initiatives
- An online members-only portal where all of your LSV materials and training will be located
- The ability to access expert advice when you need it most
Financial benefits include:
- Discounts on select LSV services
- Special offers from partner organisations
- Preferred venue hire for activities / courses
- Low-cost benchmarking & new initiatives
Partnership benefits include:
- The ability to influence and participate in impactful advocacy and research
- The opportunity to lead new industry initiatives
- The opportunity to get more involved at an industry level
- The mean to grow your network and career opportunities
The LSV membership recognises aquatic facilities, swim schools, municipal associations, peak bodies, commercial partners, suppliers, community groups and individuals who want to elevate the standing of aquatics and water safety in the eyes of the Victorian community and government.
The membership is a way of recognising those entities and individuals who wish to improve the flow of information and opportunities both within and around the industry. It has the additional benefit of showing to Government and the community how dedicated and professional the broader aquatic industry and lifesaving community is.
We know from the myriad of challenges faced by the industry, particularly in advocacy, that representing the interests of the industry in a streamlined and effective way is very important. By joining LSV as a member, associates and individuals can take up opportunities to maximise economies of scale and capture the depth, breadth and scope of the industry when advocating to the community and government.
The membership is valid for twelve months and forms an important component of the overall business planning and advocacy strategy.
To become a member use the Member registration form or for further information contact LSVs Member Services Specialist on (03) 9676 6985, email email@example.com or head to the member’s website: https://lsv.com.au/memberships/