Did you know that we are still able to deliver the majority of our pool safety services remotely and/or as essential work with social distancing measures implemented? Many Aquatic Facilities have taken advantage of the current 25% discount on Pool Safety Services including:
- Pool Safety Assessments (still going ahead with distancing)
- Supervision Plan Validation Audit (done remotely by zoom & email)
- SwimSafe registration (currently discounted 25%)
- Supervision Plan development
- Emergency Planning Services (incl: Emergency Plan development, Emergency Planning Committee Training, Emergency Management Risk Assessments & Evacuation Diagrams
Aquatic, Fitness and Recreation (AFAR) – Professional Development Series
In uncertain and challenging times, key aquatic and fitness industry organisations have come together and taken the decision to step up the effort to support engagement and professional development during the COVID-19 state of emergency. The outcome of this collaboration is the decision to offer free professional development opportunities to anybody associated with the aquatic and fitness industry four times each week between April and July.
These sessions will be delivered directly into the homes of industry personnel through a simple Microsoft teams link. Four streams have been developed to guide the delivery / inform attendance and are hoped to encourage uptake by a broad scope of industry personnel who are stuck at home.
To participate head to: https://lsv.com.au/pool-safety-services/afrf-pd-series/