Become an LSV Third Party Provider
Do you have a current Training and Assessment qualification and are keen to deliver nationally recognised training? Do you have students or colleagues interested in completing First Aid and CPR?
LSV can provide a unique training partnership between an independent individual / organisation such as a primary or secondary school and Life Saving Victoria (LSV). This agreement allows that individual or organisation to deliver accredited training under LSV’s status as a registered training organisation (RTO 21799) as defined by www.training.gov.au
The Third Party partnership works by merging the vocational education and training (VET) structures and experience of LSV with the delivery skills and local knowledge of the educator. By signing up you immediately benefit from a dedicated in–house administrative and e-learning support team to maximise efficient and effective delivery without the complexities associated with becoming an RTO.
You may already be aware of some of the organisations who deliver on behalf of Life Saving Victoria including local councils, aquatic facilities, schools, universities and private training providers.
LSV Third Party Providers reserve the right to set their own course fees in line with Industry and Community expectations and their own objectives.
Delivery as an LSV Third Party Provider includes a percentage payment to LSV on a per candidate / per course basis, based on the LSV course RRP. The current rates for a provider are 30% of LSV’s course RRP. An annual fee is also payable to LSV from Third Party Providers to cover a percentage of administration costs associated with the program.
Portfolio of Courses
With 21,606 people training in CPR or other First Aid related courses with LSV in 2018/2016 our portfolio of course types is ever increasing with both blended and face to face models available to our providers. Following is just a sample of the courses we think your school might be interested in delivering.
- HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- 22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
- 10760NAT – Course in Asthma AwarenessBecome part of LSV’s mission and vision and contact us to discuss how this would be of benefit to your school and its students and make an impact within your region. More information is available on our website https://lsv.com.au/training-all/lsv-third-party-providers/ or phone (03) 9676 6950.