The Life Saving Victoria Annual Report 2018/19 has officially been released and is available to view or download on the LSV website.
This year’s report theme is ‘Lifesaving in one word’, and it gives members and stakeholders an overview of LSV’s activities and achievements over the past year.
Key areas addressed in the report include:
- Drowning prevention activities.
- Safety initiatives for public pools and swimming in schools.
- How LSV is contributing in the emergency services sector.
- How LSV is delivering improvements for lifesaving volunteers.
- What LSV doing to lead water safety initiatives internationally.
- The outlook for 2019/20.