Planning for the 2019-20 summer pools season is well underway and LSV have already booked in almost 250 Pool Lifeguard courses between July 2019 and June 2020. The early planning is key to ensuring that sufficient training is organised for new and returning Pool Lifeguards with the objective to enable every pool to have a successful season regardless of where they are in Victoria.
Whilst training facilities are required to meet strict depth, length, safety and training delivery requirements, LSV are still looking to put on additional courses targeting regional areas and we need your help. Please contact the Public Training team on 03 9676 6950 or firstname.lastname@example.org if:
- You would like your venue to be considered for use as a training venue
- You would like to book private Pool Lifeguard or First Aid courses for your staff
- You are unaware where your 2019/20 Pool Lifeguards will train ahead of the season
- You hold a Cert IV in Training and Assessment, have extensive First Aid and / or Pool Lifeguard experience and would like to be considered as an LSV Trainer (include a CV)
- You work at a Regional facility, have staff who are qualified Trainers and would like more information on becoming a third-party training provider for First Aid and / or Pool Lifeguard
LSV prides itself on a consistent approach to high quality and competitively priced training, delivered by the most experienced trainers anywhere in Australia. We offer face-to-face or blended (online / face-to-face) training to ensure the training is effective and efficient and leveraging best practice resources and the most current.
To view the courses already booked and secure spaces for you and / or your staff please visit https://training.lsv.com.au/. Please also ensure your read the Guidelines for Safe Pool Operations and Safer Public Pools – Code of Practice to ensure your staff are appropriately trained.