– Would you like to deliver water safety and first aid community awards in partnership with LSV?
– Have you been looking for flexible and interesting programs for school and community groups?
– Do you want to provide candidates with life skills and a pathway into a career in aquatics?
What is the Community Awards Program?
The recently launched LSV Community Awards Program, focuses on awareness, knowledge and skills associated with water safety, resuscitation and emergency care. The awards are designated into pathways ensuring you can cater to a range of students of varying ages and abilities. From new arrivals to industry professionals, these non-accredited awards and professional development opportunities will assist in creating better prepared and more resilient Victorian Communities and a better equipped Industry workforce.
What does the Community Award Program include?
- Access to the community award program resources
- Ability to deliver all six strands with one membership
- Easy ability to report completed awards to LSV
- LSV will issue certificates to successful participants (and their schools)
- Access to LSV Service Member masterclasses (incl. free CPR course updates)
Am I qualified?
To apply to deliver LSV Community Awards you require a appropriate teaching, working with children’s check and accredited qualification required for the strands being delivered such as Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) or the Pool Lifeguard Skill Set (SISSS00111). There are a range of other options depending on your preferred selection of strands to deliver, please click here to review the application form and any requirements.
If you are keen to apply, please don’t hesitate to submit your completed application form with all relevant attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org